Oct 19, 2016

Dashing Through the Snow




Happy Wednesday! 
I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today, sharing this card 
I am still working on my Christmas cards as there is only 67 days until Christmas, can you believe it??
My card uses one of the new Christmas releases from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Holiday Hugs. This is the sweetest set and I love all the images but this little penguin is such a cutie! 
I also used the Hillside Edges die set for the snow covered hill and trees.

I also made this card for one of the Falliday challenges at Splitcoaststampers. Are you playing along? there are lots of prizes to be won and you get a jump start on your holiday crafting.




1 comment :

  1. That's a cute card and I love the sky. Is that designer paper or did you use a stencil or maybe paint and a toothbrush? I really like the effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile