Sep 1, 2016

So Suzy Stamps September Release



Happy Thursday! 
It's the first of the month and that means it's time for a release from So Suzy Stamps. It's a big release, so big that we are doing two different DT spotlights using the stamps. For my card I used HammockLife Knocks You Down and Spire Sage


There are so many other fabulous stamps, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has made, and then don't forget to check back on the 15th for some fabulous halloween inspiration.


To make my card I started with a A2 side folding white card base and a white panel for stamping. I created my background first by masking off a portion for the grass and then blending several different distress inks, Chipped Sapphire, faded Jeans and Blueprint Sketch to create the night sky. I splattered some water one it and then added some stars with a white gel pen. Next I removed the mask and blended Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn for the grass and stamped the Spire Sage in Mowed Lawn. I used the Mini MISTI to stamp the hammock image so I could get a crisp image by overstepping. Next I stamped the greeting in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder so it would show up nicely on the dark background. To finish the card I cut down the panel with a diagonal die and added it to the card base.




1 comment :

  1. Love this card, Ceal!! Beautiful job showcasing this image and awesome sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile