Sep 9, 2016

Scripture Tree




Happy late Friday!
I have been busy all day and forgot to check my post. Today we are featuring the Scripture Tree from the Christmas release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This is a great set for some quick and easy christmas card making. 
To make my card I started with a white side folding note card and some polka dot paper patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I cut a small panel with a stitched die and stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink and the used topic markers in four different greens to draw lines across the image. I added some rhinestones randomly for ornaments. To finish the card I added some yellow shimmer around the star.


Here is another I did with a watercolored background and some of the new Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper from Lawn Fawn.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile