Sep 2, 2016

New release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



Each Friday during September, we are showcasing our Christmas release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. They were actually released back in July but it was a soft release and now we are giving the the spotlight. 
Today we are focusing on two sets illustrated by Krista Hamrick, Receive the Savior and Celebrate the Savior
To make my sample I started with a with side folding white A2 card base and a piece of hot press watercolor paper. I stamped the images from the Celebrate the Savior set in archival ink and then made a light watercolor wash for the background using Zig watercolor pens. I colored the images with the the Zig markers also, but kept the dress white, because anger dresses are aways white for purity, right?
I wanted a little larger greeting than the ones included in the set, so the greeting is from the Christmas Sentiments set.  To finish the card I added some wink of stella over the wings to give them a little shimmer. Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has done with the two beautiful sets.

Because I used watercolor paper I also used the MISTI with all of my stamping to get a crisp image



Thanks for stopping by

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile