Sep 16, 2016

Holiday Hugs




Happy Friday!
We are continuing our Christmas release features and today it is the sets Holiday Hugs and Poinsettias & candles. Buy card features the set Holiday Hugs, I love all things snowman so I just had to get this set. This set also has a cute penguin set, so I'll be back on Monday with a card using him.

To make my card I started with a top folding card base and a white panel. I also cut a piece of the Christmas Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn, to go at the bottom of the card front. I stamped the image on both the panel and on a scrap piece of cardstock. I colored it in with Copic markers and then used the Scan N Cut to cut out the image. The greeting I used is from the Snowy Hello set because I wanted a greeting that I could curve to match the border. To get the greeting to curve I used the Mini MISTI stamping tool from My Sweet Petunia.
After stamping the greeting I ran the panel through a snowfall embossing folder.  I added my colored image to the embossed panel and cut it down with a stitched border die from Pretty Pink Posh. To finish my card I added some flock to his hat, some glossy accents to the heart and the star on the tree and some Wink of Stella to his wings (which doesn't show in the photo)








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile