Aug 7, 2016

Scribble Flowers



I can not get enough of this new set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Scribble Flowers. It is SO versatile and has over 23 images so the possibilities are endless. 
Today I used it to make a beautiful background for a get well card. 
To make my card I stamped several of the leaves from the set randomly on a piece of watercolor paper and embossed them with white embossing powder, then sprinkled some Brusho crystals over the top and spritzed with water. After is was dry I sprayed some Cracked Pistachio distress stain on it as well. To finish it I added a greeting from Hero Arts.

I am entering this one in the August challenge at CAS Mix Up







2 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Ceal! Love the mix of brushos and distress stains ... gorgeous colours. And gorgeous images ... I see shopping in my future. :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these colors, Ceal! And you're right. This set has so many possibilities! This one is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile