Aug 23, 2016

Pretty Posies




Quick share for tonight, lately my days have been full so it's usually late at night before I get to sit down and stamp. Sometimes I share, sometimes I don't but I thought I would share this one with you since I made it for a couple challenges.
To make my card I started with a Strawberry Slush A2 card base and a white panel cut with my new go to stitched die from MFT's Blueprints 15. I stamped the posies and leaves from the CAS-ual Fridays set Pretty Posies and masked them to get the look of some behind the others. After they were all stamped I removed the masks and colored them with Copic markers. the greeting is from the Bold Wishes set. To finish the card I added some light blue stippling around the image.


I am entering this card in a couple challenges 












No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile