Aug 2, 2016

It's Time to get Dirty and an Announcement!




Today is day 3 of The Dare to get Dirty challenges Splitcoaststampers. If you are not a fan club member now is the time to join for a chance at some fabulous prizes. This is my first year of being a dirty girl and I am loving it. You can click HERE to find out how to join.
I have been traveling this summer so I am a little behind on my samples, this one is for Alba's challenge. Everyday there will be at least 4 challenges from different dirty girls through August 6th and you have until August 8th to upload your cards, so you still have plenty of time to play along. 

I am also entering this one for the CASology challenge


To make my card I started with an A2 base out of flirty flamingo and a watercolor paper panel.  I stamped the image with Versafine black ink using my MISTI, I use my MISTI on almost every card I make but I always use it when stamping on watercolor paper because of the texture, you usually have to overstamp. I used Zig clean color markers to color the image.

Now for my announcement in case you didn't catch it yesterday.
I have been asked to be on the MISTI design team!!! Squee!



4 comments :

  1. This is beautiful, Ceal! Love the bright blooms and the soft coral base! Congratulations on your new position on the MISTI design team! That's fantastic!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and sweet card Ceal! Love the scalloped frame which as interest to all your white space. Lovely. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!! Your card is so, so beautiful. Just popped in from the CASology gallery to have a closer look. And I'm looking forward to see more of your work. Following your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh sunny colour! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile