Aug 11, 2016

Imagination with So Suzy



Happy Thursday!
I am up on the So Suzy Stamps blog today with this card featuring the stamp Imagination. This is only one of the many fabulous quotes you can find at So Suzy Stamps.



To make my card I started with a Pool Party A2 card base and a white panel for the front. I placed the stencil over the panel and taped it down with some painters tape. I used several different colors of distress inks and brushed them on with Clarity Stencil Brushes. Next I used the MISTI to center my greeting and then spread little Bo Bunny glitter paste over the stenciled area, leaving the middle where I am going to stamp my greeting clean. The MISTI made it so much easier to over stamp to make my greeting crisp as you can see below


1 comment :

  1. Love your card! Looks quick and easy. The glitter past sure adds to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile