Jul 25, 2016

Live, Laugh, Love






Happy Monday!
Today I am sharing a card using the April My Monthly Hero kit and a greeting from the Layering Love set from Stampin Up. I love this greeting because we all need to love and laugh more. 
To make my card, I started with a Coastal Cabana card base and a cut panel of Watercolor paper. I created my watercolor wash background using Mission Gold watercolors and water droplets. The floral image I colored with Copic markers R20, R22, R24 and R29. For the leaves I used YG0000, YG41, YG45, BG75. I also used a white gel pen on the stamens.

I am entering this one at Virginia's View





1 comment :

  1. Love this card, Ceal, would make a wonderful Christmas card! Would love to see a coffee card about now, too early for hopping I guess!Have a fun Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile