Jul 19, 2016

His Timing



I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Sharing this one. I used a couple different sets, The Sea one of my all time favorites and Truth Quotes 1, recently released. 
To make my card I used a white base cut to A2 size and a white panel cut 3 3/4 by 5 1/2. I stamped the image from The Sea using Versafine Onyx black ink. To create my ocean scene, I punched a circle out of a post it note and used the negative part to sponge my sun, then I cut the circle in half and covered half of the sun and also placed some post it tape across the panel so I could blend the blues for the water and the oranges and pinks for the sky, after I achieved the look I wanted I stamped the greeting from the set Truth Quotes 1 also in the Versafine Onyx black ink.

Sets Used





I am entering this one in a couple challenges 


Create a Scene 

and 



Nautical/By the Sea


3 comments :

  1. Beautiful scene card, love the vibrant colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LVe the scene you created! Bright colors you used are fantastic! thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautful card...love the reflection from the moon in the water thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile