Jul 11, 2016

Elegant Bride



I am up on the So Suzy Stamps blog sharing this card that featuring a couple stamps that would make a fabulous wedding card, because there is nothing more elegant than a beautiful bride on her wedding day.
To make my card I started with an A2 sized card base, a white panel cut down to 3 3/4 by 5 1/2, a strip of patterned paper cut 1 1/4 by 5 1/2, and a strip of black glimmer paper cut 1/4 by 5 1/2. 
I added all three pieces to the base and then stamped the sentiment using the Elegance stamp on the white panel near the bottom. Next I stamped the image from the Bride and Groom Circle stamp on a scrap piece of paper using the Mini Misti tool so I stamp it repeatedly in the same place to get a crisp image, and then cut it out with a circle die and added it to the front a little of centered.

Here is a close up of how crisp you get the image by using the Misti tool


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile