Jun 17, 2016

Calling All Sistahs June Hop




Hello, friends and welcome to the Calling all Sistahs blog hop!
You should have arrived here from Lydia's blog, if you didn't you will want to go to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and start from the beginning. I have a full list below in case you get lost.

Breast cancer or any cancer is a nasty disease, but if caught early it can be kicked in the bum, so it's important to do self checks each month. This is why we do this blog hop each month to remind you to check your girls and make sure you don't feel any lumps.

I lost my mom to breast cancer at a young age and I am a survivor of a different cancer so that is why I am passionate about beating this horrible disease. Michele, the owner of CAS-ual Fridays steps is also a breast cancer survivor and is donating 50% of all the profits of the Calling all Sistahs line to help with breast cancer research and awareness.

You will want to stop by everyone's blog and leave some love because to be eligible to win 1 of 3 prizes that will be given away.

To make my card I stamped the ribbon image with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder, next I colored it with Zig clean color watercolor markers. I cut it out using the coordinating die, I also used the hope die and cut it out with glimmer paper from Stampin Up. I watercolored a panel with the same Zig watercolor markers that I used on the ribbon. I used foam tape to the ribbon to give it dimension and added the hope die cut to the center to finish my card.






CASual Fridays Stamps  <<<Start Here<<<







15 comments :

  1. Love the background you created on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, this is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. The sparkle paper your cut "Hope" out of is perfect for your design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ceal! Wonderful watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your brushstroke background for your beautiful ribbon of hope. I'm so sorry you lost your mom to cancer. <3 If I could erase cancer, I would. Thank you for helping us spread the word and reminding our sistahs to check themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your background and the beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you popped the ribbon and sentiment
    from the card. Always makes an interesting
    statement.
    The coloring is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that background - super creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just amazing! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Love that embossed ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Ceal!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely background for the embossed ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile