May 30, 2016

Thank You




Happy Memorial Day!
Today is the day that we honor our fallen heroes who have served our country to protect our freedom, so can you say "happy" memorial day? I personally haven't lost anyone who died while serving our country, but I do have a daughter and son in law in the service and I don't think today would be a very happy if something happened to them. With that said I want to say to all those who have lost loved ones serving our country, thank you for allowing them to serve and my thoughts and prayers are with you today.
Friday was armed services day and I totally should have posted this card I made for my daughter then, but life got in the way so I'm posting it today. I used a new set from Stampin Up, Marquee Messages to let her know how awesome she is for protecting our freedom.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile