May 22, 2016

Because I'm Happy





Got some time in my studio which makes for a  happy stamper, so quick card share for a couple challenges. 
I am entering this one in the CASology challenge of Stencil 


and the also at 

CAS(E) This Sketch


 To make my card, I started with a blank white panel and a stencil from Tim Holtz. I used Mermaid lagoon to make the design on the corner of my card, next I stamped out the flowers from the Hero Arts set You're so Lovely, die cute them and popped them up in the corner. I used the Happy word die from Winnie and Walter as my greeting and the word Birthday is stamped on the inside. 



3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Ceal - love the bright colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and cheery card, Ceal! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile