Apr 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Korin



Today is Korin's (owner of Sweet 'n Sassy) Birthday and the DT is throwing her a little surprise card shower on Facebook, since my blog is connected to Facebook I thought I would share here because I am also entering this card at CAS on Sunday for their challenge of Flowers.

The Flowers in Bloom set is one of my favorite floral sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. It's so fun to color and I just love the image. To make my card I stamped the image in Versafine black ink and watercolored it with Zig Clean Color markers, I love the way you can blend the colors. After watercoloring the image I decided that I wanted to make a light blue wash behind it, thus the little smears on my flower because it wasn't quite dry. The gold is some gold glitter tape just around the sides since I offset my panel. The greeting is from the Script Birthdays set and on the inside I used a sentiment from the Birthday Innies set. 
Oh and you just might want to head over to Sweet 'n Sassy, it's Korin's birthday but she may have a sweet surprise for you :)

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile