Jan 15, 2016

Seasons Givings, I Finally Picked A Winner


So sorry It has taken me so long to post my winner for the Season Givings, my days have been so busy, but without further ado 
 the winner is ......
#146 
I guess my crafty resolution is to try very hard to use my supplies and also to actually craft more and watch less. I tend to watch lots of YT videos, look at IG, but then I don't go into my craft room and make anything. As for my one word, I honestly am still struggling with that, but right now I am auditioning Acceptance or Endure. I will see how it feels and go from there. Thanks so much for participating in this blog hop and for the generous prize you are giving away. I appreciate being able to enter to win. Happy New Year to you!


Maureen please contact me at ceal331(at)gmail.com with your mailing information so I can get your prize to you. 
Now for my next prize drawing I will post that information the coming Monday I promise...stay tuned

1 comment :

  1. Hi, Ceal! I totally get what you're saying about craft more and watch less. I have the same issue. I have found myself spending way too much time in blogland and on YT....and ordering bunches of supplies....and then not having any time to actually use the supplies to make stuff. It's so easy to sit down at the computer and then hours later be like...oh my gosh...where did all the time go?!?! Hope things are going great for you in your new home!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile