Sep 24, 2015

Watercolor For Cardmakers Day 2 on Day 3


I am behind on posting for my online card class, watercolor for cardmakers - Exploring mediums. You would think with my husband out of town I would stay in my craft room all day, but that hasn't been the case, I can't seem to find my mojo and it's because I miss him and I wish this house would sell so we would not be separated.
I did however find a little mojo to make a card to send to a friend, she has just been on my mind. For my background I used Peerless Watercolors, I love how pigmented these are. I used the inlaid die cut technique, I cut out three of the notes to give it dimension. 

I am entering this one in the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays






4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful "blue" colored card..I am sure your friend is gonna LOVE it! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card:) Thank you so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work! Congratulations on your feature. ;) I pray your house sells soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile