Aug 3, 2015

Getting Dirty


Just a side note to be prepared to see lots of cards this week, I am a fan club member at Splitcoast Stamps and this week is Dare to get Dirty challenges. I am trying to combine as much as I can with other challenges so it's a win win. 
If you are not a fan club member, you should consider joining so you can play along. There are lots of prizes to be had.
To make this one I inked up some Paper Smooches and colored it with Copic markers. 

I am entering this one at CAS(E) This Sketch 


and 

Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes 




6 comments :

  1. This is very pretty! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal I LOVE your use of the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful colors.... and an inspiring take on CTS #134!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile