Aug 27, 2015

Color Me ...Playful


This post should have gone live Wednesday, but we have been house hunting and I really haven't thought much about my blog. 
We did find a house here in Maggie Valley and put a contract on it, now we just need our Colorado home to sell. I have attached a picture of our new home below 
Now for the Color me challenge, This week we are using Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Cajun Craze & Tangerine Tango... 
I used the hostess set Floral Wings along with one of my favorite go to sets Gorgeous Grunge




Our new home


And our creek







8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Ceal :) loved the grunge background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceal,
    Congrats on your beautiful house and that great creek! I love that grunge background on your card and the butterfly softens it up. It was fun having you in our team!
    Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Also love your new home and the creek. I hope you'll be very happy and that you find lots of inspiration from your beautiful surroundings. Would love to see some pictures of the creek during the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. I was at your blog earlier and this post was not up yet, hence, I left a message in the other post. Once again, thank you for sharing your work and definitely a pleasure to craft together for the past weeks. And...beautiful house with that lovely creek! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the softness of the butterfly against the splatter. Good luck with the new home!! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the softness of the butterfly against the splatter. Good luck with the new home!! :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ceal it was an absolute treat to have you with is this past month! Absolutely LOVE this card :) Thanks for joining us at our August Featured Guest Designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and gorgeous new home!! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month - it was a pleasure crafting with you each week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile