Jun 30, 2015

Join in on the fun!


Quick card to share with you tonight for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, this weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. I used the new Ronald McDonald house set Sprinkles of Life paired with Kinda Eclectic. I did a watercolor wash for my background.
Here is the sketch

Now for a public service announcement and an amazing deal for all my stamping peeps..You have until tomorrow, June 30th at 11:59 MST to opt in on one heck of a deal. 
For $99 you get to make your own kit, that means only what you want plus business supplies (value 125). On top of that you get to choose two free stamp sets along with your kit that are not included in the $125 and wait for it.. My upline is also offering two free sets (valued at $25) each. 
That's four free sets on top of your kit... Plus if you join before July 1st then your first order of $150 or more you will get 30% off (this benefit is going away after June) 
You don't have to sell anything you can just be a happy shopper. You will also have until October to meet you quarterly minimum. And you get to join an amazing group of stampers!
click HERE to join the fun and if you have any questions you can Facebook me or contact me at ceal331@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile