Jun 10, 2015

Butterflies and A Slow Internet


You won't believe how long it took me to upload this card, talk about snails, for some odd reason my internet is being slower than a snail.
My card share today is for the challenge of Butterflies at Addicted to CAS
To make my card I dicut a butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits and then sponged Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy ink. The word hello is from the Hello You Thinlits and I die cut it twice once in regular CS and then in gold foil to give it more dimension. 


Let's Go Shopping



4 comments :

  1. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous Ceal!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this die as a stencil! Wonderful sponging over it leaving gorgeous butterflies! Thanks, Ceal, for sharing this with us at ATCAS! Congratulations on your DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my such a pretty card and so beautiful inking :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile