Apr 23, 2015

Krafty Poppies


Hi there, and thanks for stopping by!
With Mother's day being only a couple weeks away, I had to get started on my Mother's Day cards. I usually send out at least 10 or more Mother's Day cards, do I have that many Moms, of course not. I lost my Mom when I was in my 20's and since then I make and send out cards to those who have lost their Mom within the last year and this is their first mother's day without her, because it's just hard!
For this card I used the Precious Poppies set, one of my all time favorites of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I embossed the image with white embossing powder and then colored over the white with Copic markers, only to leave just a touch of white showing. 

I am also entering this one in a couple challenges
 CAS-ual Fridays 



and 
Add Flowers 




6 comments :

  1. not only is your card beautiful, but you are so kind to think of those who have lost their moms in this way. I know they appreciate your thoughtfulness! gorgeous stamp set, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Ceal! Thank You for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Tons of Hugs, Dagnina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card and what an amazing thing you do for those that have lost their moms!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and perfect card for mums. Amazing thing you are doing for those who have lost their moms.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday 's.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those poppies are beautiful, Ceal! And so thoughtful of you to think of those who've lost their moms. Such a tough time. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. Love the colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile