Mar 22, 2015

Springtime Melodies




Happy Sunday! 
It's Finally here, I am going to see Garth Brooks in concert tonight, but I thought I would share a card first.  Today i am playing with some CAS-ual Fridays stamps. I love how Michele designs her stamps where you can use them all year long. This set is a Valentines set but I used it to create a Springtime Melody card for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.
I loved this weeks sketch at Freshly Made Sketches
so I decided to use it again, along with my scraps from Fridays card 



8 comments :

  1. I love everything about this! And I am jealous you are going to see Garth! Enjoy! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design and very well executed. Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card and does remind me of spring! Love those music notes! They are just the sweetest! Have a fabulous time at your concert! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card!! I absolutely love it! I hope you had a great time at the concert!
    Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! Love the color combo and those musical notes. What set are they from??? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and elegant card with lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...from the design to the pretty color palette! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, definitely my favorite card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge! It's so beautiful, elegant and well-made...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile