Mar 23, 2015

Playing Catch Up From A Busy Weekend



My weekend was busy but it was super FUN, It started with leaving early Saturday morning for a IKEA trip with friends and not returning home until late Saturday night , of course since we were in Denver, we hit several other stores as well, including the Container Store. Sunday after church I was on the road again to Denver, this time with the Hubs for a steak dinner and a phenomenal, epic concert (an early birthday gift) put on by Garth Brooks and his lovely bride Trisha Yearwood. We did not get back home until after midnight, so that left me with little crafting time, so I will be playing catch up on the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker and for my Online card Class, stretch your dies. This card is for Day 19 of the coloring challenge. I actually colored it yesterday before I left, just didn't  put the card together of get a post ready until today.
I used a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Mini Flower Blocks 2 and an older companion set to it Flower Blocks 2.   



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile