Feb 3, 2015

14 days of Valentines Inspiration ~ Day 3


Welcome to day 3 of my 14 days of valentines inspiration. Today I made this quick and easy card using some hearts from The Stamps Of Life set hearts2diefor. I loved the greeting so I made the hearts into balloons. To make this card I started with a white A2 base and cut a mat slightly smaller and then the image panel even small so it would layer nicely. I stamped the first heart in melon Mambo and masked it off to stamp the second one in Pink Pirouette very lightly just to get the outline. next I colored the second heart with Pink Pirouette blendabilities and added some shimmer using a Wink of Stella.

I am entering this one in the challenge at AAA cards

Love, Love, Love

4 comments :

  1. Pretty card! love the shimmer and the fun heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and caught my eye straight away! I love how the lighter pink balloon looks like a pink shadow of the heart balloon, very clever indeed!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with beautifully placed stamps and I love the shimmer too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jane, THAT IS PRETTY! So cool how the red jumps with the pastel and white. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile