Feb 14, 2015

14 Days Of Valentines Inspiration ~ Day 14






Happy Valentines Day! 
Welcome to day 14 of my 14 days of Valentines Inspiration, I can't believe it's over already. I hope you have been inspired. Today's card uses a Sweet 'n Sassy set, Valentine Critters. This is such a cute set and it doesn't just have to be for valentines, you can also make the cutest baby cards with these critters. Because it is Valentine Day today I chose to make a valentine card using the cute bear image.  
This was a quick and easy card to make I just cut a panel out of design paper and layered it on my white card base. Next I stamped the image and colored it up with Copic markers. I added a little banner at the bottom and three little hearts to finish it off. 




Be sure to stop back by later today because I have some exciting news! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile