Jan 31, 2015

Peerless Watercolors





Finally made it to my studio to make a card for a couple challenges that are ending soon.  A while back I bought some Peerless Watercolors and never got a chance to play with them. The current challenge at CASual Fridays encouraged me to get them out, and I have to say they are so fun and amazing.
To make this card, I started with a white A2 base. I cut a strip of watercolor paper and then diecut the poppies from Penny Black, also out of watercolor paper.  Next was the fun part painting the poppies and my strip of paper. I used the colors in the current challenge at The Challenge. I promise there is yellow at the bottom of my teal strip :)

I am entering this one in these challenges 





and 











7 comments :

  1. Very beautiful - I love how the rich red pops off the blue! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color combination! Love how you clustered the design elements to one side! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and elegant. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, such a striking colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so elegant. Great color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gretat CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us for our watercolour challenge at CASual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile