Jan 29, 2015

Baby Snuggles




To make this card I started with a Whisper White A2 card base and again used the Best day Ever DSP that you can earn free with a $50 purchase. There are so many pretty colors in this paper and with being soft I thought it would make a great baby girl card. I used a  new photopolymer set Snuggles & Smooches, to show it can be used for other things other than Valentines. To make my glittery banner, I took some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and colored it with a Calypso Coral Blendabilites marker.

I used the current sketch from 
Freshly Made Sketches 



Let's Go Shopping!


3 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely LOVE that sentiment! Sooooo stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This s as sweet as can be......perfect baby girl card! Love the added sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! I love that glittery banner! Such a great idea! I love it! Created such a fabulous colour! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile