Oct 8, 2014

Side By Side




I made this one for another one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast Stampers, The challenge is "Side by Side" to have two elements on your card beside each other and to use both pink and purple.  I also used a technique I learn in my OCC copic class, I had no idea you could use copic refills to color your embossing paste and that is what I did on my card I used some E43. 

I used this weeks CAS(E) This Sketch



Addicted To CAS- Stencil



I am also  entering this one in two of the Anything Goes Challenges 

and 


Supply List:
Stamps: Beautiful Brushstrokes kit (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Beautiful Brushstrokes kit, Circle Scribbles (Papertrey Ink)
Greeting: Fresh Cut Florals (Wplus9)
Embossing paste
Copic Refill


9 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the effect of the 'coloured' embossing paste.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stencil use -- love the round flowers too - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! What a great idea to use copic refills on an embossing plate! I would not have thought of that either! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal this is stunning. The texture is just wonderful! Beautifully CAS too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean and simple look. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The textured stenciling looks awesome with those flowers :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile