Oct 26, 2014

Believe



Quick card share for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge is to use a resist technique on your card, I used Versamark resist or Ghosting. To make my card I started with a white A2 base and a piece of glossy card stock cut down to 4 x 51/4. I  randomly stamped my snowflakes in versa mark ink and then heat set it. Next I sponged Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry inks all over the front. I added my snowman and greeting to finish it off.

I am entering this one in the Mod Squad challenge 
It's My Favorite



Supply List:
Stamp Sets: Welcome JesusSpectacular Snowflake (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Greeting: Christmas Carols (CAS-ual Fridays)
Inks: Versamark, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry
Copic markers
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh

1 comment :

  1. Great job on the technique, love that you used pink instead of a more traditional color. Just beautiful! And that snowman is just too stinkin' CUTE!!! Well done, thanks for playing along with us at Mod Squad this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile