Jul 21, 2014

The Big Reveal (Finally)


All of my stampy peeps have heard that I got a new stamping studio. I waited for three years on this to happen and  shame on me for not posting any pictures of it because it is pretty darn awesome and this is where I will be holding my monthly classes as well. I have plenty of room and can seat up to 18 

Here are a couple pictures, just picture a big TV in that vacant space because thats what is going there eventually.


This smaller table is the one I actually work at 


You can see lots more of storage and my awesome closet on my Pinterest page or my Splitcoast Stampers gallery just click on the links 

and also see the before (with imaginary walls) post HERE


thanks for looking and Happy Stampin

7 comments :

  1. What an absolutely enchanting craft room, Ceal! I love the eclectic mix of furniture - looks like many wonderful stamping moments will happen here :) And of course, any picture with the fur baby in it is fabulous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie, girlie! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AMAZING space!! Absolutely gorgeous and the perfect place to be creative!!! Congrats on your awesome new room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best craft room EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fantastic, Ceal! Your Mojo is gonna LOVE living here!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile