Jun 3, 2014

CASE Study 193 And More



This is my friend Wida's last week as the muse over at CASE Study and I didn't get a chance to play last week so I thought I would honor her by playing along this week. 
Here is her card

I changed the image but my tulips are also Penny Black. I loved her colors so I stayed close to them as well. Just added some sequins (not as many) from Pretty Pink Posh. 
I am also entering this one in a couple more challenges 

Anything Goes at both

and
Loves Rubberstamps (miss those girls)


7 comments :

  1. Awww! How beautiful Ceal! The colors are so pretty! And we miss you too!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a pretty image!! Great design too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beutiful and i love that it's so close to the original/ Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at CASE Study hallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty! Love that Penny Black stamp! Thanks for playing along with CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ceal! I hope you are doing well! I love the CAS style of this card and the teal with golds. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope this comment finds you well. I love the CAS design of this card. Great colour palette too. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile