May 3, 2014

She Insisted



Guess who is the Case Study muse for the month of May? My friend Wida, and she insisted I play along. Up until a week ago she was a fellow Colorado crafty girl and started a little group of bloggers from Colorado and we would have occasional get togethers. We had a blast she is so fun to be around and is missed by all of us. So here's to you Wida.

I was inspired by the colors  and the heart die cut on her original card. I used a heart die on mine as well from Impression Obsession.  The sentiment I chose from Precious Remembrance  Shop, is also in honor of Wida because even though she loved it here in Colorado she followed her heart back to Ohio to be closer to family.
 My craft room and I miss you Wida! 

I am also entering this one in the Simon Says Wednesday challenge of Anything Goes
Happy Stampin'

4 comments :

  1. This is just too cute! So glad to see you yesterday! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect case and a beautiful card! I really love the background behind the die-cut window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pattern paper peeking out from the hearts. The colors are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insisted! LOL! I love your card! I think that heart is one of the cutest ideas ever. Is it the Make it kit? I love that you played!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile