May 13, 2014

CASEing Wida



Made this one for Wida again, who is the May Muse at CASE Study, here is Wida's card


On my card I changed the colors and for the design I kinda mixed her muse card and her current card to come up with mine.  I used the Monarch Butterfly dies from Sweet 'n Sassy to make my window and the butterflies on the vine as well.  For the colors on the butterflies I used metallic and regular Gelatos. I added some mini gold sequins to the butterflies to finish it off.



Happy Stampin'

2 comments :

  1. I love the little butterflies on the side. The gelatos make them look like watercolor - so soft and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sequins as butterfly centers...must remember that! thanks for playing friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile