May 20, 2014

Case Study Throwdown


I made this one for the May Muse my friend Wida below is her beautiful card.  I pretty much kept the same colors and layout but changed the theme to birthday as I always need birthday cards.  The flowers are a die cut from Memory Box and I used watercolor paper to cut them out and then painted them with my watercolor paints. I embossed the sentiment Happy in clear embossing powder and the Birthday in silver. Added some vellum butterflies and some sequins to finish it off.


'
I am also entering it in these challenges 






Less is More ~ Flowers 



Seize The Birthday  ~ Toppings Flowers





Happy Stampin'

13 comments :

  1. Oh Ceal, you did a fabulous job there! I absolutely love how "Birthday" stands out so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Ceal it's that stunning die-cut again - loving the colours and how you've combined the flowers with butterflies.
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Ceal,
    I love those poppies.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolouring is fabulous on the flowers!! Love the embossing too.
    So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used one of my favourite dies in a very creative way to produce a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Ceal! I love the dots with the watercoloured flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super card Ceal, this poppy die is fab isn't it!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination of the challenges - love the pops of pink! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dude, this is a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Ceal, love the pretty flowers and the colours :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and delicate. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the colours and how you used the circles with the flowers. Perfect look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile