Feb 14, 2014

Bold Love Language


I am entering this one in this weeks CASology challenge 

With Valentines day being tomorrow I just had to make another valentine's card. 
I used a new set from the Stampin Up  Occasions mini "Language Of Love" (ask me how to get yours) For  my bold background I used a sweetheart treat bag also from Stampin Up

Supply List:
Stamp ~ Language of Love: Stampin Up
Background paper ~ Treat bag : Stampin Up
Heart Die ~ Hearts A Flutter : Stampin Up
Stitched border die: Lil Inker


2 comments :

  1. Love those doodle hearts and the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, what a great Valentine! I really love that stitched border with the pretty stamped hearts...what fun! So glad you joined us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile