Feb 24, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #15

I was gone all last week helping my daughter with the last of her wedding preparations and I did not get to play along with the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch

 
Had some stamping time over the last couple days due snow so I though I would play along with this one even if the challenge is over because I like the sketch. I also made this card for one of the Love Fest challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers to use dies on a love themed card. It is hard to see because I could not get it to photograph but on my strip of washi tape is the sentiment "From The Heart" 
The Heart Dies are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and the sentiment is Verve.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile