Dec 12, 2012

12 Days of Holiday Projects Day 12

Welcome to Day 12 of The 12 Days of Holiday Projects Blog Event. I can't believe today is the last day. I have had so much fun. Please continue to stop by my blog because I will be posting holiday projects the rest of the month. Also we have a Pinterest board where you can find all of our projects in one spot
There are so many awesome projects you can get loads of inspiration from it for your own projects. 
My project today is a gift card holder. It's the same size as a standard A2 card so it fits in the envelope. For the holder itself took a 4 X 11 1/2 piece of cardstock and scored it  at 3 1/2, 5 1/2, and 7 1/2 then ran it through my vagabond using the Top Note die. I oped it up and ran the middle portion through using a scalloped circle for the holder itself. To finish it I attached it along with a ribbon to the card base.

I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have 
here are the rest of the ladies so you can stop by to see their project for the day. 


Pin It

1 comment :

  1. What cute gift card holder Ceal! I love that sweet Penguin image! Thanks so much for participating in the 12 Days - I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have!


Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile