Jul 4, 2012

Belli Challenge # 147 ~Stars

Happy Independence Day! 
It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another Creative Belli challenge.
 Our challenge that runs until July 18th is Stars.  Now with it being independence day and the challenge being stars you would think I would make a patriotic card huh? I know most of the cards would be patriotic 
To play along with us link your Stars card/project to the Creative Belli blog. Our challenge is JFF but you have a chance to become Belle Of The Belli and guest design with us, how cool is that?!!
For my card I used a set designed by Tami Mayberry for Gina K. Designs Masculine Tags. I also used some new ink I have come to love Clearsnap, it has the best coverage. 


2 comments :

  1. Love this card, great design lovely colours and fab papers! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the clean clear stamping and the label is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile