Nov 11, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #28

This week our challenge at Sweet 'n Sassy Digis is Paper Piecing. I love to paper piece on my cards and don't do it as much as I would like. I wanted to make a masculine Christmas card and this image was perfect.

Reminders
The SNSS Birthday Celebration is still going on for a whole month of November!  Don’t miss to click HERE for the celebration schedule!

We have ONE MORE exciting prize during November!!
In addition to the regular monthly challenge prize, ONE participant, chosen randomly, will receive 4 free digis  EACH WEEK!!

{Cocoa's Mittens}
Digital image: Cocoa's Mittens ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps 
Cardstock: PTI
Design Paper: Basic Grey
Copic markers, Twine

2 comments :

  1. Oh Ceal, I love this image and the paper pieced mittens look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - I love the papers you used here and I love that Cocoa image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile