Jul 8, 2011

Say It With Scripture

This week at Sweet 'n Sassy digi challenge we are are challenging you to Say It With Scripture. I love the verse I used because it wraps it all up in one what God is to me. I just got back from a trip to a very dark country that serves many gods and I am so thankful that my God, the God of the Universe, the one true living God is the God of my salvation and I can place my trust in Him and not live in fear like the ones whom serve many gods. The fear I have for God is a fear of reverence not of being scared of what he may do. My God loves me more than anyone and would never do anything to harm me. Now that I have my preaching out of they way haha, lets get down to the challenge and my card.
To play along make a project using a verse of scripture and link it to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge blog. If you post to an online gallery please use keyword SNSDC10. Remember, you MUST use a SNS digi and participate all month to be eligible for the monthly prize.

{God Of My Salvation}
Digital image: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: PTI
Patterned Paper: K & Co
Spellbinders, pop dots 

2 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile