Jun 17, 2011

All About Summer

Happy Friday!
This week at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenges we are All About Summer, This will be my first summer here in Colorado and I hear it is not too bad. I am used to the sticky, humid, hot summers so I am ready to experience my first Colorado summer.
To play along with us create your summer project and link it to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge blog. Remember in order to be eligible to win 3 digis of your choice,  you must play along all month and use a Sweet 'n Sassy digital image. If you post to an online gallery please use keyword SNSDC7

{Happy Summer}
Digital Image: Cocoa's Sundae ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Hawaiian Shores ~ PTI
Patterned Paper: Happy Go Lucky ~ MME Lime Twist
Copic markers, Spellbinders, Glossy accents


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile