Feb 1, 2011

Crazy 4 Cocoa #10

Wow can you believe that this is our 10th challenge? So we would like to know what is your favorite Cocoa image? You might have a favorite today but it changes tomorrow since there are so many cute sweet Cocoa images. I have always loved Cocoa peeking from behind the spool of thread. Why I have no clue because I am not a sewer, except on cards of course.
To play along with us use Your Favorite Cocoa image on your project and link your creation to Crazy4Cocoa challenge blog.If you post to an online gallery please use keyword C4CC10

{Sew Glad}
Stamp: Sew Happy Cocoa ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft ~ PTI
Patterned Paper: Material girl ~ Cosmo Cricket
Copic markers, Ribbon, Spellbinders, Sewing machine

3 comments :

  1. Love it! I don't sew at all. I have a machine and don't know how to use it lol. I love all of your stuff though. I need to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply adorable! Love the colors also.

    NEW BLOG:
    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I just love Cocoa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile