Aug 6, 2010

A Bulldog Get Well

My card share today uses a digi stamp Ruff Day  from Deedee's Digis. I made this card for an 11 year old  young boy who goes to church with us. His name is Michael McCutcheon and he needs your prayers. He has Aplastic Anemia and just had a bone marrow transplant at the Mayo Clinic. Pray his body will accept the marrow and begin to produce cells. The town we live in is all about high school football and so is Michael. He loves his Bulldogs, that is why I used this image on my card for him because we are the Greenwood Bulldogs. The mascot name is Bogie so I thought I would put that on the sign above the house and our colors are blue and white. Michael enjoyed this card along with others sent by you. If you would like to send him a card you can find his address and read his story on the caringbridge website
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelmccutcheon/mystory

5 comments :

  1. Great card for a very special boy! Lifting him up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pooch! I just wanna take him home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Germany you are in Germany it just amazes me this modern techno. I love your card he's such a cutie and those eyes!
    Stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful. I sooo love the colours that you used. I so love the teal colours with the reds, browns, and yellow. That dog looks a little sad! So cute though. Hope your enjoying yourself sister. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile