Jul 20, 2010

opps..Tuesday Throwdown is Paper Piercing

If you came here earlier today you saw the wrong card and you will see it again next week. I have been working hard to get all my cards done because I leave for Germany next Thursday and I accidentally scheduled next week post today when it should have been this one. Now that we have that out of the way, our challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown is Paper Piercing and we have Meljens Designs, who graciously donated images for the DT to use. The winner will receive   free digital images of their choice, how cool is that!?! I used I Love You This Much. you can find this and all Meljens Designs images at Whimsey Stamps
To play along link your paper piercing creation to the Tuesday Throwdown blog . If you post to an online gallery please use keywork TT09

7 comments :

  1. This is so snuggly and adorable! I think the colors, papers and embellishments compliment the card PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so sweet hun love the layout too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Ceal, so sweet & cute, loving your colours and layout too! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceal,
    I love your papers you used and I especially love the image the card is just darling.
    Stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...that's so sweet. I love this card. It just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile