Jul 24, 2010

Just Magnolia #65

It has been forever since I made a Magnolia card, I love these images and when I got this one I just had to color this little cutie. Not sure of my design paper I think it is Fancy Pants. I used a sentiment ticket stamp from Pink Gem Designs and of course had to make some more flowers out of stitched ribbon.

Challenges entered:
Paper Sundaes ~ Make Your Own Flowers
Just Magnolia ~ Vintage
Papertake Weekly ~ Cutie Patootie
Stamp Something ~ Something Flowery
Crafty Creations ~ Happy or Sweet
Paper Playtime ~ Flower Power
Wild Orchid ~ Say It With Flowers

8 comments :

  1. absolutely gorgeous!!!!! love the sentiment on the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal what a beautiful card hun! Tilda is so precious and love your sentiment. Your ribbon roses are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Ceal. Very pretty and love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceal, I love pink and I love Magnolia's so this litle sweetie is just precious.
    God Bless
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card, Ceal! I need to pull out my Magnolias too, I just love Tilda. Love your home-made flowers :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Ceal! I need to pull out my Magnolias too, I just love Tilda. Love your home-made flowers :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...i do love this Tilda...she is the sweetest lil ballerina! Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite Tildas, love the button flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile