Mar 9, 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #19

Good morning!
It's time for another throwdown at Sherrod Studios and Kim is our hostess this month, she challenged us to make a pocket card. There are several ways to make a pocket card. The directions for the one I made can be found HERE on SCS. I used the new digi set Flower Girl for my card. I also made this card for the Saturday Spotlight where the challenge is to make a friendship card. To play along with our challenge make a pocket card and leave a link using Mr. Linky on the Throwdown blog.

9 comments :

  1. Looks like a great easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ceal!! I love the versatility of pocket cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the paper. I have some:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation ceal!!I love that sentiment too!!What an awesome take on the Saturday Spotlight Challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Ceal, this is just gorgeous sweetie!! I love it!! The colors are so gorgeous and love the pocket style too!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun DP and gorgeous DPs to go along with it! Perfect sentiment for the DP AND the friend, too. Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile