Feb 6, 2010

Fun-gi Valentine

I hope your weekend is going well. This week Patti challenged us to make a masculine valentine. This was a hard task for me as I love to use ribbons, flowers and all kinds of fru-fru at times. To make my card I used the January Unity Store Kit and one of the new Basic Grey papers Orgins. I also used our sketch challenge for this week you can find it on the DT Blog . Patti had gotten in a ton of new stamps and papers, you will definitely have to go to the Paper Maniac store and see all the new goodies. Also new Unity stamps will only be sold in stores, Patti has received the first group and has more on the way. I hope you will play along on the sketch challenge with us, Patti is giving away a great prize.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Ceal I just adore your card those colours and paper are fabulous I love the image and that sentiment is awesome I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile