Nov 2, 2009

Recipe Monday ~ Energy Lift

Our theme this week at Recipe Card Challenge is Energy lifts. When I seen the challenge was energy I just had to use this bright colored papers that Julie had sent me from Scrapbook Store At Your Door because it reminds me of energy. With Halloween over then we know what come next, the hustle bustle of the Holiday season, and we all need extra energy for that. We were to make a card with a recipe that will energize. These little energy bars will do the trick every time. They are great to make to take with you on a hiking trip or for that early morning Black Friday outing to give you a boost of energy right when you need it. You can find supplies to make all your favorite recipe cards at scrapbook at your door store. To play along make a card with an energy recipe to share and leave a comment with a link on the Recipe Card Challenge Blog.

2 comments :

  1. Love the fresh zingy colours and the recipe sounds great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might cook more if my recipes were as beautiful as this...love the colors and all the gorgeous details!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile